- This event has passed.
2018.4.1 Holi Festival 2018
Holi, the festival of colors, is here! Time to smear your dear ones with colorful powder, enjoy the playful exchange with water gun, savour the festive sweet gujiya and have thandai with friends and family, bidding goodbye to the winters.
Holi not only signifies the victory of good over evil but also celebrated as a thanksgiving for a good harvest. It is an ancient Hindu religious festival, and has become popular among non-Hindus as well and is now celebrated beyond the Indian subcontinent.
This year, the Indian Business Chamber in Hanoi will organize Holi Festival on the 1st of April, an occasion for all of you to come and celebrate in an atmosphere full of colors, music and joy.
Early Bird (Till 22nd March): 550.000 VND
Normal Ticket: 600.000 VND
At gate: 700.000 VND
Why have to wait? Grab your Early Bird Ticket NOW!
️ Call us or Message us on Fanpage to book and get your delivered tickets. Hotline 24/7: +84 96 481 0618
Online ticket: https://ticketbox.vn/event/holi-festival-2018-70405/46594
* Incham Hanoi Office – 7th Floor, ATS Building, 252 Hoang Quoc Viet (from 9am to 5pm during week days)
* Namaste Ha Noi – 46 Tho Nhuom, Hoan Kiem
* Zaika Restaurant – 13 Hang Dieu, Hoan Kiem
* IBiero Craft Beer – 99 Le Duan, Hoan Kiem
* Spices Taste of India – 17T5 Hoang Dao Thuy, Thanh Xuan
* N Square – 51 To Ngoc Van, Tay Ho
* Dalcheeni Hanoi – 100 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho
* India Palace Restaurant – 10 Quang An, Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho
* Click-Space Coworking – 76 To Ngoc Van, Tay Ho
* J.A.F.A Restaurant – The Clubhouse G2/G3 Ciputra, Tay Ho
Come and Drench in color meanwhile enjoy FREE FLOW of Food, Drinks and entertainment – All in One ticket.