[HANOI] [URGENT] EVENTS AND ADMIN OFFICER
INCHAM is a Non-Profit organization, licensed and established in January 1999 with the objective to strengthen ties of Indian Businesses with the Vietnamese authorities for promoting ‘Economic and Business’ relations between Vietnam and India and also to be the focal point of the Indian Community in Vietnam. In its short existence, the Chamber has moved decisively on each of thesefronts. Incham was established in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon) which is commercial capital of Vietnam. Incham established its Chapter in the capital city of Hanoi in October 1999 to further widen and strengthen its presence in Vietnam.
Location: ATS building, 252 Hoang Quoc Viet st, Hanoi
Type of Contract: 24 months fixed term contract upon successful completion of a 2 month probation period
- To receive incoming calls for INCHAM and to assist with making calls and send emails, for INCHAM and/or its partner Business Groups with whom INCHAM is sharing accommodation, all with an appropriate levels of courtesy and professionalism, in order to maintain INCHAM’s good image in the market.
- To receive all visitors to INCHAM and to assist them with their requirements in a friendly but business-like manner, while making them feel welcome.
- Other tasks as required
Education and Training Background: Bachelor Degree in Language, Administration
Work Experience: No required, freshers are welcome.
- a Vietnamese national with excellent English and computer proficiency
- a highly motivated, flexible and dependent team player
comfortable in an international and multi-cultural environment
capable of managing the administrative tasks
Languages: Fluent written and spoken English
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package;
-A cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary professional working environment
Interested candidates should send applications to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate Start preferred.